For those with a French flare chance your luck with a game of boule.
Or just laze in the swimming pool and take in the stunning view.
Play a game of golf at one of the many golf clubs in the area.
The Scenic Rim area has a diverse range of places to visit and activities to participate in:
- Tandem parachute jumps
- Gliding and ultra lights joyflights
- Many bush walking tracks and national parks
- Fishing at Lake Moogerah and Lake Maroon
- Delightful country towns where one can explore their history
- Nine wineries are located within the local Scenic Rim wine trail area
- A number of artists now reside in the area and have established art galleries
- Lavender farms
- Country pubs
- Local produce
- The great country Boonah and Kalbar shows
See the Scenic Rim Tourism website for more information about what you can see and do in the local area.
Photos of Rosevale Retreat Hotel, Vineyard & Boule courtesy of Tourism Queensland.
Scenic Rim View Cottages
357 Old Rosevale Road, Warrill View, Boonah District, Scenic Rim Region, Queensland, Australia.
Phone +61 7 5464 6508 Email
GO TO TOP